WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name That Pet! (Really, could use a name...)

+5
Koto
CandyWT
Las
JasonAldeanMG
Golurking
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name That Pet! (Really, could use a name...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Name That Pet! (Really, could use a name...)

Post by Golurking Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:16 am

Las wrote:I am not that creative. When we get "home" you will have to post some of your rooms. I think I remember seeing a lost one

I believe you saw The Black Rock that I posted a couple of months ago. Most of those accounts are long gone. Just have the Transformers account now, and that has more basis off Time Travel/Adventure. It's hard to make Transformer-based rooms, sadly. The pets are all Transformers though. LOL
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Name That Pet! (Really, could use a name...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Name That Pet! (Really, could use a name...)

Post by Las Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:26 am

AAHH, that is sad. Would have loved to see them. I tend to just stick stuff in a room, have no decorating skills
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Golurking Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:38 am

Las wrote:AAHH, that is sad. Would have loved to see them. I tend to just stick stuff in a room, have no decorating skills

I like new challenges anyway. Smile Those shows completed their course long ago. I'm planning on making a new account and theme with the Pink Glitter Fish. Just not sure which. A Bones-related one, maybe. LOL
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonAldeanMG Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:56 am

Here are some

Percus
Kraken
Lock Ness
JasonAldeanMG
JasonAldeanMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Golurking Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:03 am

So far, I have the top five, as determined by my family. I asked them, so as to maintain impartiality. When we get back to the old site, I will post the poll there.

In the meantime, it's not too late to submit your entry. I will keep this part open until the move is official. Smile I am preparing a nice package for the winner, including the aforementioned PSI from the Pink Glitter Fish.
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:09 am

Love the idea of your top 5 and a poll! That would be fun! Name That Pet! (Really, could use a name...) - Page 2 2755959039
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbowicee Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:27 pm

Fantastica Pink!
Rainbowicee
Rainbowicee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum