WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pets!

+7
CandyWT
fallenangels
Pumpkin Spice
PriceWT
NewfieWT
Las
Koto
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Missing pets! - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing pets!

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 pm

fallenangels wrote:
Las wrote:maybe it was not yellow, told you my memory was bad, I just know I had to different ones and one was gone

The ones I know of are red, purple, green and blue. I don't think I've ever had things disappear. Just get lost in my house..... I don't think I would notice if something went *poof*

I doubt I would miss a lot of things in the rooms unless it was really valuable, big, or stood out in some other way. It seems like the placement of certain things has a lot to do with them getting stuck or disappearing. I know I was told before by Ganz staff back when we could talk to them that it was not good to keep anything animated near a door.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:21 pm

ancharlina wrote:That's horrible, Koto! Sad

I hope Ganz can fix this for you!

Thanks Anch!
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Scentless Apprentice wrote:Sorry to hear, Koto Sad. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Thanks Owen, me too!
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by DarianWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:45 pm

fallenangels wrote:
Las wrote:maybe it was not yellow, told you my memory was bad, I just know I had to different ones and one was gone

The ones I know of are red, purple, green and blue. I don't think I've ever had things disappear. Just get lost in my house..... I don't think I would notice if something went *poof*
I would never know if something of mine went missing either, unless it's one of the like 5 rooms I visit often lol.
I'd probably look for it, not find it, and just blame it on my bad memory lol.
DarianWT
DarianWT

Back to top Go down

Post by DarianWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:46 pm

I hope you resolve the issue, Koto!
I've had a few items disappear, much like the Plumpy plush with newfie, but never a room or pet! I've had pets stuck in rooms, and maybe even glitch and appear in every room I go to, but not just pop up and disappear.
The only thing that usually works for me is logging in multiple times, but I don't think that'll be much of help.
DarianWT
DarianWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Golurking Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Koto wrote:
PriceWT wrote:Is this a free account? I'm really not sure, but maybe you're limited to the amount of rooms/pets you can have?

No Alex, this was an account back from 2009. I had upwards of 40 or so pets on it. I had just adopted a pet with it again about a month or so ago so its active until December. I'm just really confused.

I recently had to give up on an account that was created in 2007. In October or November, I placed an email asking GANZ to remove some 20 items from the account, that I couldn't take off or sell myself. They did so, responded with the traditional email saying they had. So I logged in...but when the daily KinzCash deal popped up, it said there was a Webkinz World error and logged me out. Nothing I tried could fix the problem.

As we can't call, I emailed them. No reponse. A few days later, I emailed them again. No response. Maybe have done that one more time. FINALLY, many days later, I got an email asking for Account Name, etc., that you put in for a ticket. Did it AGAIN. Guess what? No response.

At this point, a month and a half later of the run around/stone walling, I decided to wait to see if any maintenances would fix it. Nope. So, I gave up on the account shortly after Christmas. The account had 150 or so Webkinz on it.

The one bright side to is is I never really cared about it, as it was too big to maintain the pets. With 150, you can only really appreciate a couple anyway. So it was my least important account. That said, it was tragic to lose so much investment. GANZ being what it is -- generally non-caring, poor customer service -- nothing else I can do about it BUT move on.
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:26 pm

DarianWT wrote:I hope you resolve the issue, Koto!
I've had a few items disappear, much like the Plumpy plush with newfie, but never a room or pet! I've had pets stuck in rooms, and maybe even glitch and appear in every room I go to, but not just pop up and disappear.
The only thing that usually works for me is logging in multiple times, but I don't think that'll be much of help.

No I tried logging in multiple times, different browsers, clearing the cache again but none of it worked. Pretty much everything in the rooms was stuff I had a lot of so I'm not too upset as far as that goes and all the items in the dock appear to be there. From day one this was a trading account so the pets on it were not favorites or super rare which is good. I'm just totally perplexed which does bother me, lol.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Golurking wrote:
Koto wrote:

No Alex, this was an account back from 2009. I had upwards of 40 or so pets on it. I had just adopted a pet with it again about a month or so ago so its active until December. I'm just really confused.

I recently had to give up on an account that was created in 2007. In October or November, I placed an email asking GANZ to remove some 20 items from the account, that I couldn't take off or sell myself. They did so, responded with the traditional email saying they had. So I logged in...but when the daily KinzCash deal popped up, it said there was a Webkinz World error and logged me out. Nothing I tried could fix the problem.

As we can't call, I emailed them. No reponse. A few days later, I emailed them again. No response. Maybe have done that one more time. FINALLY, many days later, I got an email asking for Account Name, etc., that you put in for a ticket. Did it AGAIN. Guess what? No response.

At this point, a month and a half later of the run around/stone walling, I decided to wait to see if any maintenances would fix it. Nope. So, I gave up on the account shortly after Christmas. The account had 150 or so Webkinz on it.

The one bright side to is is I never really cared about it, as it was too big to maintain the pets. With 150, you can only really appreciate a couple anyway. So it was my least important account. That said, it was tragic to lose so much investment. GANZ being what it is -- generally non-caring, poor customer service -- nothing else I can do about it BUT move on.

The customer service has gone down hill big time though! I think getting rid of the "live" people to talk to was a very poor decision on their part.

I don't mean for this to be a thread about bashing them because I really don't want it to be that. I'm just really confused and curious if anyone else had similar issues.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Golurking Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Koto wrote:The customer service has gone down hill big time though!  I think getting rid of the "live" people to talk to was a very poor decision on their part.

I don't mean for this to be a thread about bashing them because I really don't want it to be that. I'm just really confused and curious if anyone else had similar issues.

Stating a fact is not a bash, per se, to me. I'm not bashing them either. There are some good aspects of GANZ. That is just not one one them. My story is mostly to relate to what you're going through. Smile Different situation, but similar in the sense of old account, sentiment, and so forth. You don't have to worry about giving up the account because it quit working, so THAT is good. LOL
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Golurking wrote:
Koto wrote:The customer service has gone down hill big time though!  I think getting rid of the "live" people to talk to was a very poor decision on their part.

Stating a fact is not a bash, per se, to me. I'm not bashing them either. There are some good aspects of GANZ. That is just not one one them. My story is mostly to relate to what you're going through. :)Different situation, but similar in the sense of old account, sentiment, and so forth. You don't have to worry about giving up the account because it quit working, so THAT is good. LOL

No I didn't mean it directed toward your comments. I agree about the good aspects as well. All three of my kids enjoy it quite a bit as do I which says a lot since it's been upwards of 8 years plus for me. I think I'm going to post on FB about this and my other issue with the kinz chat plus issues I have on a couple accounts and see if I can get some help.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by DarianWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Koto wrote:
DarianWT wrote:I hope you resolve the issue, Koto!

No I tried logging in multiple times, different browsers, clearing the cache again but none of it worked. Pretty much  everything in the rooms was stuff I had a lot of so I'm not too upset as far as that goes and all the items in the dock appear to be there. From day one this was a trading account so the pets on it were not favorites or super rare which is good. I'm just totally perplexed which does bother me, lol.
I would probably be in the same boat as you.
If it was any other account than my cutieace, I wouldn't really care; but the mystery would bother me lol. I'd love to know what happened, and I'm glad they weren't items you weren't concerned with. I'd hate for them to have been special and they all disappeared! If you figure out anything be sure to let us know, I'm dying to know what happens!
DarianWT
DarianWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:29 pm

DarianWT wrote:
Koto wrote:

No I tried logging in multiple times, different browsers, clearing the cache again but none of it worked. Pretty much  everything in the rooms was stuff I had a lot of so I'm not too upset as far as that goes and all the items in the dock appear to be there. From day one this was a trading account so the pets on it were not favorites or super rare which is good. I'm just totally perplexed which does bother me, lol.
I would probably be in the same boat as you.
If it was any other account than my cutieace, I wouldn't really care; but the mystery would bother me lol. I'd love to know what happened, and I'm glad they weren't items you weren't concerned with. I'd hate for them to have been special and they all disappeared! If you figure out anything be sure to let us know, I'm dying to know what happens!

Haha, your a curious person just like me! I will for sure. I may try to post tonight on FB, if not maybe tomorrow depending on the activity going on at the new site
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2