WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell Us What WT Means to You

+3
Duck Crossing
KellyWT
NewfieWT
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tell Us What WT Means to You - Page 2 Empty Re: Tell Us What WT Means to You

Post by KellyWT Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:55 pm

They are all amazing.

I am going to be honest with you.  When this ownership thing first happened, I considered just walking away. I don't play WW and haven't since 2010 and to be honest, I didn't want the monthly bill.

But, when everyone stood behind me and showed me support that was so unreal, I couldn't do it.  I know this is home to so many people.  When the financial support started coming in, it made me realize even more how much this site meant to everyone.

Even when things went to the legal department I still wasn't sure what I wanted the outcome to be.  A part of me wants to win this home for everyone so bad, but a part of me thought it would be so much easier to just walk away and not have to deal with everything.  From the legal battle, to the monthly costs, to the time it takes for the site.

But after reading these posts and seeing everyone come together on this forum, it has touched my heart.  I know that I've made the right choice to fight for the site, for this home for all of us. It's made it worth the stress and sleepless nights.

I still don't know what the final outcome will be and I still cross my fingers hoping for the best, but no matter what, WT will survive!  You are ALL fantastic.  I can't thank all of you enough for the support you have shown not only the site, but myself as well.  For that I thank each and every one of you.
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:53 am

Even though this contest is over, if anyone wants to post a message, you are more than welcome to. Smile
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by KennedyWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:08 pm

I would like to say what webkinz town means to me! Smile
(Even though the contest is over)
Where do I start?
I met one of my bestest friends in the whole world on WT. We still talk everyday, and I have this amazing site WT to thank. I really have nobody at school, or outside of school to talk to or hang out with me. I am always being bullied and made fun of, and WT is the one place I can be myself, and not be judged for. It may sound crazy but I consider everyone here a good friend of mine, whether we have talked or not. My favourite thing about WT is the great staff members, and members in general. There is always fun activites and contests going on! The party never stops, I can not think of a better webkinz forum then WT" WT wil always be my home. In fact another site offered me a position as a staff and I turned it down, because the only site I even focus on is WT LOL. I am very committed to making sure I visit my online family as much as possible. SO thank you all, for making me feel like I finally fit in somewhere..
KennedyWT
KennedyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks for sharing with us, Kennedy. I am very happy that you're here! <3
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:44 pm

We are more than happy to have you back with us Kennedy. You've stopped by from time to time in the past year, and I thought you might have just been here for a short stop, but am so happy to see you here with us posting and getting to know the newer members that weren't here before when you were a TOP poster!!!
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum