WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite game in webkinz world?

+6
Pumpkin Spice
Koto
LolaAnabelle
SapphireShores
CandyWT
Blythe ♥
10 posters

Go down

What is your favorite game in webkinz world?  Empty What is your favorite game in webkinz world?

Post by Blythe ♥ Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:41 pm

What is your favorite game in Webkinz World?
Do you have a favorite arcade or tournament arena game you play all the time?
I think that my all time favorite arcade game that I could play for hours is Pizza Palace. I've always loved time management games, and I find Pizza Palace a fun challenge.
Another game I love is Farming Frenzy. I was really disappointed when they took it out of the tournament area. I always found it to be lots of fun!

What about you? Smile
Blythe ♥
Blythe ♥

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game in webkinz world?  Empty Re: What is your favorite game in webkinz world?

Post by CandyWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:55 pm

I love Pizza Palace as well! I never make it too far, but it's good with the KC and it's very fun too! Very Happy
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game in webkinz world?  Empty Re: What is your favorite game in webkinz world?

Post by SapphireShores Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:02 pm

I used to spend hours playing Farming Frenzy! I love that game! I haven't played it in awhile but I have been thinking a lot about just logging into WKW and playing that game again.

I also enjoy Color Storm in the Arcade. Pizza Palace is fun also. I used to love the Tetris game and wish they would bring that one back.

SapphireShores

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaAnabelle Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:06 pm

I love Operation Gumball! I'm working in getting my score over 100,000 right now. I was pretty close in some occasions Very Happy

I also like Pizza Palace, almost all the card games, Home Before Dark and others.
LolaAnabelle
LolaAnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:35 pm

I love Pizza Palace and Polar Plunge! What is your favorite game in webkinz world?  2755959039

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 am

I love polar plunge and bounce n burst, been a while since I played other then polar plunge for the challenge. I used to be really good at both and won a bunch of trophies but after not playing for a while I couldn't finish polar plunge when I last played...
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Spice Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 am

There are many that I really like to play, including Goober's Lab, Pizza Palace, and Smoothie Moves. But right now, I'd have to say Goober's Atomic Adventure takes the top spot, mostly because it is so similar to Candy Crush Saga, which I LOVE to play! In fact, I rarely ever play games in WKW these days (with the exception for challenges), but I'm playing CCS daily!

Pumpkin Spice

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:23 am

In the arcade its Goober's Atomic Adventure, Goober's Lab and Color Storm.
In the tournament area, I really like Bathtub Battles! Smile
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaAnabelle Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:50 pm

I forgot to mention that my favourite game in the Tournament Arena is definitely Duck Crossing. I have discovered this game while playing in WT's last tournament and I have fallen in love with it! Very Happy
LolaAnabelle
LolaAnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golurking Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Jumbleberry Fields. Smile
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Definitely the Jumbleberry Fields one! I love collecting those berries, and feeding some to my pet! Very Happy
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Spice Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:35 am

Golurking wrote:Jumbleberry Fields. Smile
CandyWT wrote:Definitely the Jumbleberry Fields one! I love collecting those berries, and feeding some to my pet! Very Happy
lol!  I don't even think of JF as a game, but you're right!  It IS a game!  JF must be my number one favorite, because it's the one of the few things I will do daily in WKW!

Pumpkin Spice

Back to top Go down

Post by KennedyWT Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Candy Bash is my favourite webkinz game! Very Happy
KennedyWT
KennedyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:49 pm

Golurking wrote:Jumbleberry Fields. Smile
Me too!!!
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down