WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like most about Webkinz Town?

+7
CandyWT
Golurking
Koto
Scentless Apprentice
LolaAnabelle
fallenangels
appletina1
11 posters

Go down

What do you like most about Webkinz Town?

What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_lcap13%What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_lcap8%What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_lcap13%What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]
What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_lcap10%What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_lcap10%What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_lcap28%What do you like most about Webkinz Town? I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 40

What do you like most about Webkinz Town? Empty What do you like most about Webkinz Town?

Post by appletina1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:37 am

There are so many fun things to do on Webkinz Town, why not take a poll and let's see who likes what!
appletina1
appletina1

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about Webkinz Town? Empty Re: What do you like most about Webkinz Town?

Post by fallenangels Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:42 am

The peeps get my vote!!!!

(everything else is a close second What do you like most about Webkinz Town? AoRpdiv)
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about Webkinz Town? Empty Re: What do you like most about Webkinz Town?

Post by LolaAnabelle Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:04 am

I kinda voted... everything Very Happy I couldn't decide. Razz 
LolaAnabelle
LolaAnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scentless Apprentice Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:22 am

To be perfectly honest, I love everything about WT Smile.
Scentless Apprentice
Scentless Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 pm

I like all the choices, lol.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:38 pm

I love WT as a whole! Wouldn't change a thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Golurking Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:20 pm

RRAKs exemplify the giving spirit of WT. Smile
Golurking
Golurking

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:46 pm

I'll be honest, there are so many great features about WT, but there are similar things on other forums. I've been through a bunch, just trying them out, but I stuck to WT because of all these great people!! Very Happy
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:50 pm

I love many features on WT but the thing I love most are the people!
All different, all special and all friends!  I love you  That's what keeps me here!
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by SapphireShores Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:40 am

The members of WT are what make WT special. I do love to post in the Poll section also. Of course I had to pick the news info since I'm a NR, lol.

SapphireShores

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 am

The members all the way!!!
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:40 pm

The members!!! The rest is just icing on a great cake
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down