WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pets!

+7
CandyWT
fallenangels
Pumpkin Spice
PriceWT
NewfieWT
Las
Koto
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missing pets! Empty Missing pets!

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Ok this is a new one for me and I really thought that after all the years I have been on WW that I have seen everything but once again Ganz prooves me wrong!

So I'm going through my accounts today and over the past week or so I decided to start building some stuff with the kits which I have not done since the gingerbread house. On one of my trading accounts I go into the room and send my requests, I then decided I wanted to see what I had for clothes on some of my pets since I was looking for sailing clothes and I know a few pets are wearing them but cant remember which. When the map pops up I notice I had 5 rooms and 5 pets!!!! This account was one of my first trading ones and had over 40 pets and upwards of that many rooms!!!! All gone!!!!!!confused 

I have three accounts where I hardly do any activities other then real special ones or get the gift boxes, this was one of them so I am not super upset but I am very concerned because if this happened to once account it could happen to others... confused 
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Missing pets! Empty Re: Missing pets!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that Koto!! Have you contacted Ganz?

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 pm

I would call them. This just does not seem right! Did you try clearing cache and going back? Hope it was just a glitch!
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Koto, that is very strange!
I'd first do what Panda mentioned. Clear your cache and check it again. Also maybe try logging in from a different browser. I hope its all just a weird glitchy thing!
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 pm

pandapuddinWT wrote:I'm so sorry to hear that Koto!! Have you contacted Ganz?

No not yet Panda,I'm debating to even bother. With the exception of getting me the missing Christmas boxes they have been pretty much useless as of late.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Las wrote:I would call them. This just does not seem right! Did you try clearing cache and going back? Hope it was just a glitch!

Hi Las, I did clear the cache actually just yesterday when I was doing some stuff with the pc. As far as calling them its no longer an option. Only emails now and that has been taking me in a complete circle the last couple times. I'm really more curious as to how or why that happened rather then upset. Since it was a trading account I had some decorated rooms that were lost but there really was nothing super valuable in them.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm

NewfieWT wrote:Koto, that is very strange!  
I'd first do what Panda mentioned.  Clear your cache and check it again.  Also maybe try logging in from a different browser.  I hope its all just a weird glitchy thing!

I really don't understand how that would happen! I am sooooooooo curious right now, lol. confused confused confused 
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by PriceWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Is this a free account? I'm really not sure, but maybe you're limited to the amount of rooms/pets you can have?

PriceWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:54 pm

PriceWT wrote:Is this a free account? I'm really not sure, but maybe you're limited to the amount of rooms/pets you can have?

No Alex, this was an account back from 2009. I had upwards of 40 or so pets on it. I had just adopted a pet with it again about a month or so ago so its active until December. I'm just really confused.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Spice Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:06 pm

I seem to recall something similar happening to me years ago.  I can't remember exactly, but I do know that when I logged back onto my account, everything was there again.  It may have taken several logins and/or different browsers.  I don't think I even called Ganz at the time, maybe because of the time difference.  I may have checked the next morning, meaning to call Ganz if things were still missing, but they reappeared, so I never contacted them.

I still have occasions when rooms that should be full (storage) or completely decorated are missing items, but when I log back in, the missing items appear again.

I hope you get back all your stuff!

Pumpkin Spice

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:31 pm

I have had a lava lamp vanish. Had it on a table and now it is gone. Put something else there to see if maybe it was just a glitch, but no luck there, the other object stayed. Not worth the trouble to contact them!
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Las wrote:I have had a lava lamp vanish. Had it on a table and now it is gone. Put something else there to see if maybe it was just a glitch, but no luck there, the other object stayed. Not worth the trouble to contact them!

I also had this happen a number of time with the same item.
I had a plush Plumpy from TC3 and I put it on the pink pedestal from TC and it would disappear every time I left the room.
I was able to put another item there, as if it weren't even there. I called in and the item was 'stuck'. She removed the item from the room and added it to my dock. She suggested that I not put it back, as it could happen again.
I've used the Plumpy elsewhere and never a problem. The item on that pedestal has never been a problem either.
No explanation for it.
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:04 pm

NewfieWT wrote:
Las wrote:I have had a lava lamp vanish. Had it on a table and now it is gone. Put something else there to see if maybe it was just a glitch, but no luck there, the other object stayed. Not worth the trouble to contact them!

I also had this happen a number of time with the same item.
I had a plush Plumpy from TC3 and I put it on the pink pedestal from TC and it would disappear every time I left the room.  
I was able to put another item there, as if it weren't even there.  I called in and the item was 'stuck'.  She removed the item from the room and added it to my dock.  She suggested that I not put it back, as it could happen again.
I've used the Plumpy elsewhere and never a problem.  The item on that pedestal has never been a problem either.
No explanation for it.  

A lot of times objects get stuck behind the walls, I guess they can see it at Ganz but we can't.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Pumpkin Spice wrote:I seem to recall something similar happening to me years ago.  I can't remember exactly, but I do know that when I logged back onto my account, everything was there again.  It may have taken several logins and/or different browsers.  I don't think I even called Ganz at the time, maybe because of the time difference.  I may have checked the next morning, meaning to call Ganz if things were still missing, but they reappeared, so I never contacted them.

I still have occasions when rooms that should be full (storage) or completely decorated are missing items, but when I log back in, the missing items appear again.

Thanks pumpkin! The weird thing with this is that it's a bunch of rooms and pets. I can't figure out how that could happen but I would love to know
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:07 pm

Who knows what else is missing then! My memory is so bad, I just know that I had a red and yellow lava lamp on either side of my throne and the yellow one vanished. I bought a blue one from the market and put it there. HOPE it does not do the same.
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Koto wrote:
Pumpkin Spice wrote:I seem to recall something similar happening to me years ago.  I can't remember exactly, but I do know that when I logged back onto my account, everything was there again.  It may have taken several logins and/or different browsers.  I don't think I even called Ganz at the time, maybe because of the time difference.  I may have checked the next morning, meaning to call Ganz if things were still missing, but they reappeared, so I never contacted them.

Thanks pumpkin!  The weird thing with this is that it's a bunch of rooms and pets. I can't figure out how that could happen but I would love to know

Lol I hate asking this...... But are you sure it's the account you're thinking of? (Not meaning to question you... But it seems so IMPOSSIBLE(then again with ganz, nothing is impossible))
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:09 pm

I have had my pet disappear, as well! It also kept getting stuck in one place, too. Once, I had a few of my items duplicate when I removed them from my room, but it immediately logged me out, and everything was fixed when I logged back on.
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Las wrote:Who knows what else is missing then! My memory is so bad, I just know that I had a red and yellow lava lamp on either side of my throne and the yellow one vanished. I bought a blue one from the market and put it there. HOPE it does not do the same.

Yellow lava lamp? Do you mean plasma ball? Or is there another lamp I need? lol
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:11 pm

maybe it was not yellow, told you my memory was bad, I just know I had to different ones and one was gone
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Las wrote:maybe it was not yellow, told you my memory was bad, I just know I had to different ones and one was gone

The ones I know of are red, purple, green and blue. I don't think I've ever had things disappear. Just get lost in my house..... I don't think I would notice if something went *poof*
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 pm

most things I would not miss, unless it was something I really liked
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:17 pm

fallenangels wrote:
Koto wrote:

Thanks pumpkin!  The weird thing with this is that it's a bunch of rooms and pets. I can't figure out how that could happen but I would love to know

Lol I hate asking this...... But are you sure it's the account you're thinking of? (Not meaning to question you... But it seems so IMPOSSIBLE(then again with ganz, nothing is impossible))

LOL, with all my accounts it gets confusing.... But no I'm positive. There are only two accounts that don't have a lot of rooms but even they have 10 or so rooms/pets on them.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by ancharlina Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:22 pm

That's horrible, Koto! Sad

I hope Ganz can fix this for you!
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Scentless Apprentice Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:09 pm

Sorry to hear, Koto Sad. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Scentless Apprentice
Scentless Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Las wrote:maybe it was not yellow, told you my memory was bad, I just know I had to different ones and one was gone

Yellow is the plasma ball
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next