WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your first memory of "meeting" a member?

3 posters

Go down

What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? Empty What was your first memory of "meeting" a member?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 am

Hey all!
So Blythe, Freeze and I were reminising in the SB of when we first met Newfie and Kelly.
This idea then came to me...
What was your first memory of "meeting" Kelly and Newfie (or any member for that matter)?

I'll start with Newfie:
When I first joined, Newfie scared me! I know, hard to believe, but that blue was scary (she was a global mod then). I actually thought she was a he for a bit there (it was the avvie!!). This was during the post the most time, and I couldn't wait for it! So when Newfie and I talked for the first time on the Post the Most, I met a lot of people that day. The most memorable moment for me though was when Newfie posted "Anyone want some pizza?!" and I posted back something silly like "I do *hand XXL pizza*!" and after we shared that virtual pizza and had a bunch of bananas dancing ( What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? 2755959039 ) that this gal was something special. I'm so happy to call her my friend, and now the co-owner of WT. She deserves every bit of appreciation I have. She is one great lady, mom, member, co-owner, and more!!
Thank you for sticking with WT through thick and thin, and most of all for being my friend.
((HUGS))

Now for Kelly:
My first time "meeting" Kelly was when I PMed Kelly to get my account activated on the day I joined. I was sooo stressed because I thought I did something wrong signing up!! lol! Kelly calmed me down and talked me through it. After that, I didn't talk to her much until recently. And in the past couple months, I have become so close to her as a friend and as our owner. I've talked to her more than most of my family!! lol! I've learned what a generous, sweet person she is.  She, too, deserves all of my appreciation and respect.

Both of these wonderful ladies I am proud and happy to call my friends. I hope to never lose touch with them, and look forward to making many new memories.

What's your story?

Back to top Go down

What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? Empty Re: What was your first memory of "meeting" a member?

Post by KinzPost Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 am

I can't really remember the first time we actually met, but the first memory that comes to mind for Kelly was one night on the SB
She was testing this thing where you could press a button or something like that and an anonymous staff member could assist you.
But basically she needed a test subject, and I don't really know how the thing worked but you could view IPs and then she started chatting with me simply because my IP was closest to hers.
So yeah  What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? 2755959039 
KinzPost
KinzPost

Back to top Go down

What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? Empty Re: What was your first memory of "meeting" a member?

Post by Freeze Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:11 am

I remember how I met Newfie...

My first memory was I always looked at Newfie's blue mod username because my dog, my dog is a newfie. So that's how I related to Newfie. After I found out how to VM (it was like a year) I said Newfie!! I have a newfoundland dog like your name!! lol!

Kelly... My first memory was oh "Mrs. Admin" (What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? 3612761395 Panda, Blythe) Kelly, I have a question about the market. I thought Kelly was amazing and knew everything. Ever after that I always said hello or how are you? because I remembered her being friendly to me.

On Mrs. Admin it's an inside joke. What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? 3612761395
The people. What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? 3612761395
The guts. Rolling Eyes
The hippos. What was your first memory of "meeting" a member? 3612761395

Last edited by Freeze on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Freeze
Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:21 am

Great thread!!! I really can not remember the first meetings.
My first thoughts of Newfie was how generous she was. Always having RRACS and giving stuff away.
Did not really start getting to know Kelly until right before all this mess started. She has shown nothing but love and class these past few weeks.
We are all so lucky to have people like them at the helm!
May I add, my first memories and impression of WT was from Panda. She welcomed me with open arms.Always there to help and comfort. I thought it was just her, but I soon found out that pretty much everyone was that way.
Thank you all for working so hard to give us a place to go. I would have missed some wonderful friendships if I had not found this site.
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum