WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye Webkinz and WT!

+2
CandyWT
vanessa331
6 posters

Go down

Goodbye Webkinz and WT! Empty Goodbye Webkinz and WT!

Post by vanessa331 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:17 pm

After much thinking, I've finally come to the decision to quit. I quit for about 3/4 years and came back in august but webkinz has been so time and money consuming and this past week, it's finally dawned on me. I survived the entire week without webkinz because I've been so focused on my studies and thats the way it should be. I guess if I can survive the week, I can survive a lot longer. I've reached the age where I only need to focus on my school, not a virtual game. I mean, I'm embarrassed to talk about Webkinz anyways so whats the point in doing something that you can't take pride in? 

I will miss my time on WT and all the wonderful and warm-hearted people on here. I wish I could have waited to see how the new WT will look but I'm not a very patient person Razz  I can finally focus on my writing and my book and high school so it'll be a nice time to start..

I wish you all the best and I'll try to come back on to do a giveaway of all the stuff I won't be needing!  

See you soon ♥️

vanessa331

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Webkinz and WT! Empty Re: Goodbye Webkinz and WT!

Post by CandyWT Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:22 pm

It's always sad to see a member go, but hey, everyone has their priorities, and I am so happy for you that you have found yours. I wish you the best of luck in high school, and with all of your others plans, Vanessa, I'm sure you'll do great. From all of us here on WT *hugs*, we'll miss you! Smile
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Vanessa, you will be missed. I think that you've made the right decision for yourself, at this time in your life.
I wish you all the best in your studies and in your writing.
I hope that you come back to visit sometimes and update us on how you're doing. You can also stop by and share some of your writing, if you'd like.
The board is about webkinz but also a lot more. Its about friendships, and other things that people are interested in.
I think you should be proud of yourself in the fact that you made this decision and it will be good for your schooling and your future.
Best of the best to you!!  I love you 
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa331 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:23 pm

CandyWT wrote:It's always sad to see a member go, but hey, everyone has their priorities, and I am so happy for you that you have found yours. I wish you the best of luck in high school, and with all of your others plans, Vanessa, I'm sure you'll do great. From all of us here on WT *hugs*, we'll miss you! Smile

Thank you so much Candy! I'll miss you all very much! I love you ♥️

vanessa331

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa331 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:25 pm

NewfieWT wrote:Vanessa, you will be missed.  I think that you've made the right decision for yourself, at this time in your life.
I wish you all the best in your studies and in your writing.
I hope that you come back to visit sometimes and update us on how you're doing.  You can also stop by and share some of your writing, if you'd like.
The board is about webkinz but also a lot more.  Its about friendships, and other things that people are interested in.
I think you should be proud of yourself in the fact that you made this decision and it will be good for your schooling and your future.  
Best of the best to you!!  I love you 

Thank you so much Newfie! You've all done such a wonderful job of making me feel welcome and I can't thank you enough! I'll definitely try and visit occasionally and I'd love to share my writing but it might be frowned upon by some of you  Goodbye Webkinz and WT! 3612761395  (its not too bad, I promise!)

vanessa331

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that, Vanessa.
But I believe you made a choice that is right for you and the time you're at in your life.
I hope you visit us!
I wish you only the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa331 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 pm

pandapuddinWT wrote:I'm very sorry to hear that, Vanessa.
But I believe you made a choice that is right for you and the time you're at in your life.
I hope you visit us!
I wish you only the best.
Thank you very much, Panda! I'll try to pop in to see how all of you are doing! Smile

vanessa331

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Good luck with your studies and writing Vanessa! I think you made the right decision for yourself at this time but just jot down you passwords in case you decide to return down the road and might of forgotten them.
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyWT Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi Vanessa! So sad to see you go! You will be very much missed on WT. I hope you will stop by once and awhile to see us and catch up.

I agree, the decision is the right one for you! Everyone knows when it's their time to stop, and this is yours.

Take care of yourself. Smile
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

When you need a little break from RL, stop in and say HI. Good luck.
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down