WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need your opinion!

3 posters

Go down

I need your opinion!  Empty I need your opinion!

Post by messe22 Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Ok so I early want to start an auction today since my last one didn't go as planned...
I was thinking of auctioning off 10,000 webkinz estore points, but do you think there are too many of those auction?
I was thinking maybe people were becoming sick of those types of auctions, but I am not sure... although I really want to do think auction

Tell me what you think should I hold off on doing this auction or should I do it today?

messe22

Back to top Go down

I need your opinion!  Empty Re: I need your opinion!

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 pm

I think you should hold it whenever you like, as it is a great auction and you'll get some great bids! However, WT may be back up soon, and then you'll have to repost, lol. But trust, it'll be a great auction, so don't worry about people getting sick of them, lol.
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Hey Messe! We should be going home soon, so it wouldn't hurt to wait. I'm sure that sort of auction would be amazingly popular! No doubt at all!
There is one currently running, right now. It might be better to wait until that one ends before you post yours. Smile
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by messe22 Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:08 pm

NewfieWT wrote:Hey Messe!  We should be going home soon, so it wouldn't hurt to wait.  I'm sure that sort of auction would be amazingly popular!  No doubt at all!
There is one currently running, right now.  It might be better to wait until that one ends before you post yours.  Smile

Yes I agree! I will just wait until we go back home! I can't wait to be back! Smile

messe22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum