WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I have a rubber band problem...

+5
KennedyWT
Rainbowicee
CandyWT
ancharlina
blueberryhead
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi, I have a rubber band problem... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi, I have a rubber band problem...

Post by Rainbowicee Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Kenzie I haven't figured pin out yet! LOL
Rainbowicee
Rainbowicee

Back to top Go down

Hi, I have a rubber band problem... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi, I have a rubber band problem...

Post by Rainbowicee Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:13 pm

I did the warrior wrong today...when I pulled it off a rubber band shot out LOL!!!!! But I did a cool dragon scale today!

Hi, I have a rubber band problem... - Page 2 DSC_0161
Rainbowicee
Rainbowicee

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

OMG Rainbow, those are fantastic! I've gotta learn this stuff, lol.
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by blueberryhead Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:05 am

how many looms did you need for the dragon scale? we have 2RL and one I got at 5 below....I think it's time I get my own loom...
blueberryhead
blueberryhead

Back to top Go down

Post by blueberryhead Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:08 am

Hi, I have a rubber band problem... - Page 2 IxQSsLMHvS
blueberryhead
blueberryhead

Back to top Go down

Post by OpalWT Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 am

It's kinda weird but all i know how to do is Fishtail i can't even do the normal! I use colored pencils. I have not made lots, but my friends give me lots. I'm not very addictive as i don't have time to make the huge one as i really want to!  afro
OpalWT
OpalWT

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Rainbowicee wrote:I did the warrior wrong today...when I pulled it off a rubber band shot out LOL!!!!! But I did a cool dragon scale today!

Those are so pretty! I love them! And you all make these?!! Cool!!
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:05 pm

I love these! The kids have me help make them some, and I love it. They are so neat! I was even gifted a B&W fishtail bracelet.

Back to top Go down

Post by SapphireShores Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Rainbowicee wrote:I did the warrior wrong today...when I pulled it off a rubber band shot out LOL!!!!! But I did a cool dragon scale today!

Wow, those bracelets are amazing! I especially like the black and purple one. That looks so awesome.

I've only done the fishtail so far, with 2 pegs and I made a thicker one using 3 pegs. I attempted to make another "beginner" bracelet by following one of the videos on the Rainbow Loom site, and I couldn't even do it even though I was following the video. Pretty bad when I can't even do a "beginner" one, lol. I want to attempt to make one of the heart bracelets for Valentine's Day.

SapphireShores

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum