WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estore code to the person that posts last!!!!

+12
CandyWT
messe22
L2bamom
ancharlina
KennedyWT
Golurking
NewfieWT
Las
Scentless Apprentice
Koto
Freeze
KellyWT
16 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Estore code to the person that posts last!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Estore code to the person that posts last!!!!

Post by ancharlina Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Hi Las! Very Happy
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Estore code to the person that posts last!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Estore code to the person that posts last!!!!

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:35 pm

Hey Las! Haven't seen you around in what seems like forever! How are you doing? Very Happy
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Hey, things have been crazy! Right now I am sick in bed and WF and TTF are not working for me, so I am on a posting spree!!!!
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Had to switch to FF, having troubles with GC right now
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Las wrote:Hey, things have been crazy! Right now I am sick in bed and WF and TTF are not working for me, so I am on a posting spree!!!!

how's the posting spree going?

and I hope you feel better soon
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Aww, Las, hope you feel better soon! I was wondering why WF was being so tricky today as well! I don't have TTF, though, no clue what that is, lol. Good luck on your posting spree, although you're doing great! Very Happy
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:56 pm

Anyways, just a question to get us going: how many snowflakes and prizes have you gotten throughout this Winterfest?
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:57 pm

lol too many for me to count.

yourself?
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by sunny11 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:02 pm

I havent been on too much during fest but i still have a tom lol
sunny11
sunny11

Back to top Go down

Post by ancharlina Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:07 pm

Hi Sunny!
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Post by ancharlina Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:07 pm

I've only gotten 1 darling winter coat and 1 of the polar bear hats. Sad
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:18 pm

FA in answer to your question, we are changing to a new server and we are migrating to the new site now. There are some upgrades that needed to be done, so it is taking longer than we had hoped.

Fingers crossed that we will be back some time tomorrow.
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeze Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:19 pm

KellyWT wrote:FA in answer to your question, we are changing to a new server and we are migrating to the new site now.  There are some upgrades that needed to be done, so it is taking longer than we had hoped.

Yay!! Thanks so much, Kelly!
I am so excited to be back in our stable home!

Kudos to KinzPost for this amazing temporary home!

Just to be clear we will have our same accounts and everything?
Freeze
Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 pm

KellyWT wrote:FA in answer to your question, we are changing to a new server and we are migrating to the new site now.  There are some upgrades that needed to be done, so it is taking longer than we had hoped.

thanks for the answer Very Happy

even if it takes a little bit, at least we have the site back Very Happy
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by ancharlina Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:23 pm

So happy that we're getting the site back! Very Happy
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 pm

I can't wait!! Very Happy
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Freeze wrote:

Yay!! Thanks so much, Kelly!
I am so excited to be back in our stable home!

Kudos to KinzPost for this amazing temporary home!

Just to be clear we will have our same accounts and everything?

With a migration, there is some chance that some things may be missing when we get it back up and running, but since no one has been posting there since New Years Eve, it should be find. Your accounts will still be there.
KellyWT
KellyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Great, thank you Kelly! Sounds fantastic!
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:47 am

CandyWT wrote:Aww, Las, hope you feel better soon! I was wondering why WF was being so tricky today as well! I don't have TTF, though, no clue what that is, lol. Good luck on your posting spree, although you're doing great! Very Happy
TTF is Tail Towns Friends another Facebook game by Ganz. I am told it is kind of like farmville or something. Never played that , so I do not know.I have played since the launch and have been on an Ambassador group with the staff since a few months after launch. My posting spree got put on hold while trying to find a few more snowflakes on WF before bed, but the site would not cooperate!
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:49 am

Maybe tomorrow!!!  What a Face bounce cheers Estore code to the person that posts last!!!! - Page 6 1694959971 Estore code to the person that posts last!!!! - Page 6 2755959039 
Thank you our fearless leader  queen Kelly
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:37 am

Good Night gang. Have fun
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:37 am

night las
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:01 am

night night everyone
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by ancharlina Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:33 am

Good night!
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Post by ancharlina Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:33 am

Hi, Fa! Very Happy
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next