WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy?

5 posters

Go down

What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy? Empty What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy?

Post by ancharlina Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:26 pm

What's the hardest class for you to complete?

Mine is creativity, LOL. I still haven't passed level 1
ancharlina
ancharlina

Back to top Go down

What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy? Empty Re: What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy?

Post by LolaAnabelle Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Hmm... I have some problems with the Strength one.

Creativity is the only one I finished Very Happy
LolaAnabelle
LolaAnabelle

Back to top Go down

What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy? Empty Re: What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy?

Post by NewfieWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Strength so far.  Rolling Eyes 
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:36 pm

None of them What's the hardest class for you in the Kinzville Academy? 3612761395
Strength level 8-10 was the hardest for me. Intelligence always broke flash player for me, and creativity was really bad locking up on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Creativity...takes me forever to actually get it right! Two years of taking my pets to the academy for a few weeks at a time have gotten my to level 6 though!
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:52 pm

Finished all but strength and hurdles (agility) I am on level 6 of those, but gave up. Started another pet and am almost finished with level 7 (except those two, they are on 0)
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down