WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh!

+9
LolaAnabelle
Pumpkin Spice
Lorib64
NewfieWT
SapphireShores
Rainbowicee
DarianWT
vanessa331
MicheleWT
13 posters

Go down

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! Empty My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh!

Post by MicheleWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:09 am

As many of you likely know, I'm a HUGE car collector in webkinz world. It's something that I've done since day one playing webkinz. (I kid you not! The thing I loved most when a friend was  showing me webkinz, was her Elephant driving around in it's little car!) Over the years I've collected many things, but the one thing I've always collected has been cars.

For many years the Blue Dragster eluded me, to the point I thought that I would never find one, until a VERY good friend found one for me this July, completing my collection for the first time EVER. Since then more cars have been added, and slowly but surely I've been able to get them all! Right now the only car not in my collection is the brand new Atomic Adventure Vehicle Promo from the eStore. Other than it, I have EVERY sendable car in webkinz, plus a few eStore ones, too!

Here are pictures of my car collection as of today, January 20th! My collection is so big that it can't fit in one garage anymore!!

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! R2RR1UO

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! SzXvtcF

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! AP02qw8

Last edited by MicheleWT on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
MicheleWT
MicheleWT

Back to top Go down

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! Empty Re: My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh!

Post by vanessa331 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 am

WOW! That is quite an achievement! Congrats Michele! Smile Good luck finding the sleigh as well!

vanessa331

Back to top Go down

My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! Empty Re: My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh!

Post by MicheleWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:18 am

vanessa331 wrote:WOW! That is quite an achievement! Congrats Michele! Smile Good luck finding the sleigh as well!
Thanks so much Vanessa! It's been years in the making!!
I think I'm going to need all the luck I can get for the Sleigh!!
MicheleWT
MicheleWT

Back to top Go down

Post by DarianWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:21 am

Congratulations on your car collection, Michele!
I know what you mean about collecting, that's the main reason I still play WW (and for the friends, of course!).
I remember when I collected all of the trophies in WW, it was such a sense of achievement (and relief) lol.
I hope you find the sleigh, and if not I may just have to find one for you.
DarianWT
DarianWT

Back to top Go down

Post by MicheleWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:30 am

DarianWT wrote:Congratulations on your car collection, Michele!
I know what you mean about collecting, that's the main reason I still play WW (and for the friends, of course!).
I remember when I collected all of the trophies in WW, it was such a sense of achievement (and relief) lol.
I hope you find the sleigh, and if not I may just have to find one for you.
Thanks Darian! Collecting is one thing that's kept me at it over the years, too. This is the only collection I've purposely started, any other collections I've started simply because I had quite a few if not close to everything in a complete collection without trying.

Completing a collection really is a great sense of achievement and relief too, LOL! I remember when I completed my plush collection I could hardly believe it!

Thanks so much for the good luck!! ♥
MicheleWT
MicheleWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbowicee Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:33 am

how do you get the purple blimp?
Rainbowicee
Rainbowicee

Back to top Go down

Post by MicheleWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:36 am

Rainbowicee wrote:how do you get the purple blimp?
This one? Smile
My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! CX7VfAt

It's the Prize for having linked your Amazing World Account with Webkinz World at Level 20 Smile
MicheleWT
MicheleWT

Back to top Go down

Post by SapphireShores Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:02 am

Amazing collection! I'm a car collector as well and I think I have them all also except for the new sleigh. I'll have to double check to make sure and now I have your pics for reference. Thanks for posting!

SapphireShores

Back to top Go down

Post by MicheleWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:12 am

SapphireShores wrote:Amazing collection! I'm a car collector as well and I think I have them all also except for the new sleigh. I'll have to double check to make sure and now I have your pics for reference. Thanks for posting!
Thanks Saph! Let me know if there are any cars you need identified, I can let you know what they are & get a better picture for you, too! Smile
MicheleWT
MicheleWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:17 am

Congratulations! Great achievement!

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:20 am

Congrats Michele!! That is quite the collection! My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! 2755959039
I understand your excitement, as I collect vehicles, as well.
That is fantastic that you've finally finished it!  cheers 
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by MicheleWT Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:22 am

NewfieWT wrote:Congrats Michele!!  That is quite the collection!  My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! 2755959039
I understand your excitement, as I collect vehicles, as well.  
That is fantastic that you've finally finished it!   cheers 
It's not finished again! Razz
Have to get the new Royal Ice Sleigh like it says there in the first post My Pride and Joy ★ My Car Collection!! ★ Updated with Royal Ice Sleigh! 3612761395
MicheleWT
MicheleWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorib64 Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:33 am

That is an awesome collection Smile
Lorib64
Lorib64

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Spice Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:43 am

Amazing collection! I believe I have all vehicles too, except for the Royal Ice Sleigh. But my vehicles are not all in storage rooms, so it would be very difficult to find them to verify that I have them all. And I may have several eStore codes for vehicles that I haven't entered yet. It's a bit of a shock, though, to see them altogether like in your rooms! I never realized how many there were!

Pumpkin Spice

Back to top Go down

Post by LolaAnabelle Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:45 am

Wow, this is great! Congratulations!

Good luck with those snowflake cookies!
LolaAnabelle
LolaAnabelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 am

That is awesome!!! I collect them too, but have a long way to go!!!
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Scentless Apprentice Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Congratulations Surprised What an amazing achievement.
Scentless Apprentice
Scentless Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by sitspingirl Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Congrats. That's a brilliant collection.Smile

sitspingirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeze Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Wow awesome Michele!!!!
Freeze
Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum