WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room

+6
Pumpkin Spice
Koto
NewfieWT
Scentless Apprentice
LolaAnabelle
fallenangels
10 posters

Go down

Which Bed Looks Best?

Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room I_vote_lcap71%Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room I_vote_lcap21%Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room I_vote_lcap7%Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room Empty Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room

Post by fallenangels Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:23 am

I need a bit of help choosing which bed is best for my peppermint unicorns! The two end beds will stay as they are, it is just the middle bed that I need help choosing! (and now that I have a bed (well 3 choices) I can finally finish the room! Thanks Michele!)

So now for the picking!

what do you think looks best?

Bed #1 (Wintergreen Candy Cane Bed)
Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room C72bd57a-0100-4e50-bcdb-4a06d7e3aed6_zpsc4f632cc

Bed #2 (Candy Cane Canopy Bed)
Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room 3597c1de-65a2-41a0-a619-ad02bb3193d9_zpscf6c6265

Bed #3 (Peppermint Candy Cane Bed)
Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room C4ecd5d7-d5dd-422e-a466-2a977901d599_zps5833c846

If you have any other ideas or changes to the room, I'd love to hear those as well!!  I love you 

(don't mind the misplaced apostrophe in all the photos....)
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room Empty Re: Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room

Post by LolaAnabelle Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:09 am

They all look great, but I voted number 2. I liked the best.

You have a lot of great items, you're so lucky! And great idea making a room for all the three unicorns!
LolaAnabelle
LolaAnabelle

Back to top Go down

Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room Empty Re: Help me pick a bed for my Peppermint Unicorns' Room

Post by fallenangels Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:12 am

Thanks for the vote!!

and thanks! Very Happy I figured they all needed to share! (I was just so relieved the PSI went inside!)
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by Scentless Apprentice Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:21 am

I like the first bed the best, as it adds some contrast to the other two Smile.
Scentless Apprentice
Scentless Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Wow I love the setup of the room.
I like #1. Stands out a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by NewfieWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 pm

Pic #1 with the Wintermint CC Bed is what I chose. The others look like they're all the same, so the first one stands out more! Smile
NewfieWT
NewfieWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Koto Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Pic #1 all the way!
Koto
Koto

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpkin Spice Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Scentless Apprentice wrote:I like the first bed the best, as it adds some contrast to the other two Smile.
ITA with this statement!

Pumpkin Spice

Back to top Go down

Post by MeredithWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I definitely like the Wintergreen Bed the best! Smile

MeredithWT

Back to top Go down

Post by DarianWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:05 pm

I like the Wintergreen candy cane bed the most, as it stands out and makes it look even cuter!Smile
Lovely room as well!
DarianWT
DarianWT

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:31 pm

I LOVE THEM ALLLL...haha, but number two is pretty too. They look great, FA!
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyWT Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Which one did you end up picking, Fa?
CandyWT
CandyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by fallenangels Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 am

CandyWT wrote:Which one did you end up picking, Fa?

I ended up going with #1 Very Happy
fallenangels
fallenangels

Back to top Go down

Post by Las Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:00 pm

I like #1 the best
Las
Las

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down