WT backup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Your Love - For WT Members!

+20
NewfieWT
Karenpd
JasonAldeanMG
PriceWT
Blythe ♥
fallenangels
KinzPost
LolaAnabelle
sunny11
KellyWT
ancharlina
Scentless Apprentice
MeredithWT
Las
Lorib64
Monkey(:
peachymary
appletina1
Freeze
Rainbowicee
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Show Your Love - For WT Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Your Love - For WT Members!

Post by sophii8 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 am

I would like to thank appletina, who is really nice and fun in any and every situation. When I first joined I was chatting with her and fallenangels, and she was super welcoming and friendly. She made it seem like we already knew each other! This surprised me because I had no idea at all how great WT would be. But she showed me that it was an amazing place! I'm so glad to be here! Thank you appletina!

Every WT member, even the ones I haven't talked to in the short time I've been part of the forum, is very special! Thanks to everyone!

Super Supper Sent! - PandpuddinWT

sophii8

Back to top Go down

Show Your Love - For WT Members! - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Your Love - For WT Members!

Post by Blue Smiles Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 pm

I would like to thank PriceWT, aka Price Tag lol, He is a great friend and has been a big help to me on here, When ever I need him, he is there thanks Price Tag Ur the best XD Smile cheers  Show Your Love - For WT Members! - Page 2 2755959039  Show Your Love - For WT Members! - Page 2 2539459643 

Blue Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:27 pm

Everyone who entered that I have their WWIDs have their suppers sent, but those of you who haven't got yours, send a FR to blea10 please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeze Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:42 pm

For fun:

I would like to thank pandapuddin!
Panda, you're absolutely amazing!!
You always have the right words, and are always here to help! She is overly generous ( AND WON'T ACCEPT MY GIFT Twisted Evil) and is a huge part of WT
thank you <333

Freeze
Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by KennedyWT Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:59 pm

( i think the contest is over but still)
I am glad we have Kelly.
Kelly and i have  had our ups and downs in friendship.
But i trust Kelly, and consider her a great friend.
She has made WT  more amazing then i thought was possible!!

KennedyWT
KennedyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:55 am

Freeze wrote:For fun:

You always have the right words, and are always here to help! She is overly generous ( AND WON'T ACCEPT MY GIFT Twisted Evil) and is a huge part of WT
thank you <333

You are too sweet!
For fun, I'd like to thank Freeze, who always is on top of things!
You, my dear, are amazing! Keeping everyone informed on WW and WT as well as being a rockstar helping with contests.
Your generous spirit and giving heart astound me, and this contest proves my point.
Thanks you for all you do!
Hugs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:57 am

KennedyWT wrote:( i think the contest is over but still)
I am glad we have Kelly.
Kelly and i have  had our ups and downs in friendship.
But i trust Kelly, and consider her a great friend.
She has made WT  more amazing then i thought was possible!!
Nope, not over yet! Not until we reach 30 members online at one time.
Wonderful entry! Although Kelly has already been " shown the love" (although I think we all have a great deal to thank her for!!). So if you'd like your entry to count, feel free to edit a different member on your post. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by KennedyWT Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Thanks Panda,
Although that she has already been showen love, i am okay with doing it just for fun! Smile
KennedyWT
KennedyWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 pm

KennedyWT wrote:Thanks Panda,
Although that she has already been showen love, i am okay with doing it just for fun! Smile

Alright, you could also enter one for real and just leave that one up for fun Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeze Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:23 pm

pandapuddinWT wrote:
Freeze wrote:For fun:

thank you <333

You are too sweet!
For fun, I'd like to thank Freeze, who always is on top of things!
You, my dear, are amazing! Keeping everyone informed on WW and WT as well as being a rockstar helping with contests.
Your generous spirit and giving heart astound me, and this contest proves my point.
Thanks you for all you do!
Hugs!!

Hugs!! Thanks panda!!
Freeze
Freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:33 pm

EVERYONE who entered (even if it was just for fun) has their super supper except two people whos WWIDs I need
jasonaldeanmg
Blue Smiles

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by OpalWT Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 pm

the most honored member would be to me, Kelly, Paying for the site, Going threw tough times to get WT running. Being very sweet to us members starting. It's like getting a big warm hug. Like were wanted. I'm glad your our owner Kelly, I really think your the greatest Owner Wt could ever have. Thanks for keeping us stand tall.  flower flower *Don't need a super supper thanks  Very Happy *
OpalWT
OpalWT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2